- Published: November 1, 2010
- Written by: Matthew McKay PhD, John P. Forsyth PhD, Georg H. Eifert PhD
- Published by: New Harbinger Publications
Your Life on Purpose
So many of us postpone pursuing our goals and dreams because we think we’ll get to them later, when we have more time or feel we’re worthy of them. As a result, many of us go through life feeling weighed down by daily responsibilities and our own self-doubts, entirely disconnected from a sense of real purpose.
Based in acceptance and commitment therapy (ACT) and powerful mindfulness practices,Your Life on Purpose is about doing what matters to you every day instead of waiting for the perfect time to feel fulfilled and alive. With this book as your guide, you’ll learn to move past daily distractions, fear of failure, and self-judgment, and zero in on the passions that connect you with your true self. You deserve to live a life of purpose, aligned with your deepest values. It’s time.
With this book, you’ll discover how to:
- Find and do what you are passionate about
- Keep mental obstacles, fears, and daily demands from blocking your path to fulfillment
- Find your way when values conflict
- Focus on what truly matters to make your dreams a reality
- Make a lasting impact on the world
So what are you waiting for? Start changing your life today.